[Haskell-cafe] Lists of Existential DT

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 28 10:12:15 EST 2010

Sorry, no luck with that.

But you can, probably, define some "customized comma":

data DrawPair a b = DrawPair a b
(<,>) :: a -> b -> DrawPair a b
(<,>) = DrawPair
instance (Drawable a, Drawable b) => Drawable (DrawPair a b) where ...
drawMany :: Drawable a => Window -> a -> IO ()
drawMany window $ image <,> text <,> otherImage