[Haskell-cafe] Problems linking hsql-mysql

Maciej Podgurski maciej.podgurski at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:30:16 EST 2010

Hi,

no, it's absolutely not urgent. I'm just in early stage with building a
Happstack webpage and testing via GHCi works fine.

The problem occurs on a Windows XP machine with hsql-1.7.1,
hsql-mysql-1.7.1, GHC-6.10.4 and MySQL Server 5.1. Last year I posted an
instruction on how I got hsql-mysql running (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell-cafe@haskell.org/msg61265.html), the
changes for the new GHC version where exactly the same. To replicate the
error, just do an import Database.HSQL.MySQL and build the file via ghc
--make.

As far as I remember this worked with GHC-6.8.3, but I'm not quite sure.
Let me know if you need additional informationen.

Thanks for help,

Maciej