[Haskell-cafe] grapefruit on windows or osX

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Tue Feb 23 04:01:28 EST 2010

Am Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010 21:57:45 schrieb gladstein at gladstein.com:
> I'm unable to get grapefruit going on osx or windows because (I think) I
> can't get the underlying GTK installed.

Hi,

thank you for giving Grapefruit a try.

Yes, you are most likely right that Gtk2Hs is the stumbling block. Grapefruit
itself doesn’t do anything OS-specific, and since it works on Linux, it should
also work on OS X.

I strongly suggest that you try out the current development version of
Grapefruit instead of the version on Hackage, since the latter is lacking a
bunch of features.

If you have any Grapefruit-related questions, please ask here or on the
Grapefruit mailing list.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang