[Haskell-cafe] GHC RTS question

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:05:48 EST 2010

On 22 February 2010 10:55, Lennart Augustsson <lennart at augustsson.net> wrote:
> Supply a fix for the problem, and it will probably get included.
> There has probably been little demand for this feature so far.

But it is a little bit weird where if you have an application that you
release into production (which, admittedly, I've never done), then end
users are able to fiddle with settings which they shouldnt' really
touch (though there's not really that much that I can see that they'd
be able to do wrong with just RTS settings...).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com
Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar.
Everything I earn, I spend." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html