[Haskell-cafe] GHC RTS question

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Sun Feb 21 13:25:31 EST 2010

Am Sonntag 21 Februar 2010 18:20:43 schrieb Artyom Kazak:
> > Enclose it in double quotes (perhaps single quotes would also work)
>
> No, I want my program to work the same way as UNIX "echo" does.
> Without any double quotes.

Okay, what about

"If you absolutely positively want all the rest of the options in a command
line to go to the program (and not the RTS), use a ––RTS."

$ ./prog +RTS --RTS +RTS

? (BTW, enclosing in quotes doesn't work anyway if the argument consists
*only* of "+RTS", same as with echo, echo "-e" doesn't output '-e' either).