[Haskell-cafe] How can i run darcs in ghci?

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:53:23 EST 2010

I am trying to understand darcs implementation.  I can install the app using
cabal, so now I want to load it in ghci to be able to play around with it.

Any help on how to load the .h is greatly appreciated.     I tried -i with
path to the src directory but it didn't work (should it?).

I am also very curious how others approach a new code base.  What do the you
do to figure out an implementation?

Thanks,

Daryoush