[Haskell-cafe] Two authors especially likely to be spammed.

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 15 16:23:33 EST 2010

Jason Dusek wrote:
>   I recently discovered that many haskell-cafe mails are
>   being dumped in my SPAM folder. A lot of them are from John
>   Lato and Simon Marlow.
>
>   I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

My ISP classifies huge amounts of Haskell-related mail as spam - no
matter how many times I tell it this stuff isn't spam.

It also utterly fails to classify the "Nigerian bank transfer" emails as
spam.

Hotmail seems to do a much better job. Although since The Monad Reader,
I'm suddenly getting far more spam incoming there too...