[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Dungeons of Wor - a largish FRP example and a fun game, all in one!

Limestraël limestrael at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:29:43 EST 2010

Seems like today FRP is the last word in game programming with Haskell.
Do you know something that could be a good tutorial, or at least
introduction to FRP ? Something that could somewhat help me learn the ropes,
'cause I'm afraid if I dive directly into your code I'm gonna be lost.

Good job, by the way.

Yves Parès