[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Dungeons of Wor - a largish FRP example and a fun game, all in one!

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Feb 13 15:49:53 EST 2010

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:35:35 +0100, Patai Gergely
<patai_gergely at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I just uploaded the first public version of Dungeons of Wor [1], a

> [1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dow

I tried it, but after briefly displaying a window, the program terminates
with the message:
   dow: user error (unknown OpenGL extension entry glTexParameteri, check
for OpenGL 3.1)

I suppose the program needs a newer version than is supplied with Windows
(opengl.org states that Microsoft always includes an old version of OpenGL
[1])
Does anybody know how to deal with this?

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

[1] http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Getting_started#OpenGL_2.0.2B_and_extensions

--