[Haskell-cafe] vector to uvector and back again

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Feb 10 13:03:43 EST 2010

I'm thinking of switching the statistics library over to using vector.
uvector is pretty bit-rotted in comparison to vector at this point, and it's
really seeing no development, while vector is The Shiny Future. Roman, would
you call the vector library good enough to use in production at the moment?