[Haskell-cafe] How many "Haskell Engineer I/II/III"s are there?

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Wed Feb 10 11:06:29 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I wonder how many people actually write Haskell,
>  principally or exclusively, at work?

While I don't suspect the number is large at the moment, the same
thing could have been said several years ago of the language I use at
my current job and used at my last job: Python.  I get the same
"industrial incubation period vibe" (for lack of a better term) from
Haskell that I once got from Python -- although perhaps I'm biased in
that I simply *like* these languages, too.  :p