[Haskell-cafe] Using Cabal during development

Limestraël limestrael at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:49:16 EST 2010

I think I must be dumb or something.
I did my SFML.cabal exactly the way the packager of vty-ui did vty-ui.cabal,
and I still have got the error when building:
hs_src/SFML/Direct/Graphics.hs:51:7:
    Could not find module `SFML.Direct.Types.Enums':
      It is a member of the hidden package `SFML-1.5'.
      Perhaps you need to add `SFML' to the build-depends in your .cabal
file.
      it is a hidden module in the package `SFML-1.5'
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

My cabal file is  http://old.nabble.com/file/p27522604/SFML.cabal here . Il
you get to know why it doesn't work, please tell me, because I'm lost...
I have a hs_src directory, which contains an SFML directory (the lib) and a
demo.hs file. (the simple main)
It's the way vty-ui package is done.