[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 149 - February 08, 2010

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Mon Feb 8 14:21:59 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:47 AM,  <jfredett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Haskell Weekly News
> http://sequence.complete.org/hwn/20100208
> Issue 149 - February 08, 2010
[snip]
>   [11]Haskell news from the [12]blogosphere. Blog posts from people new
>   to the Haskell community are marked with >>>, be sure to welcome them!

I always enjoy catching the HWN; it's a good summary of stuff that I
don't necessarily catch (particularly the blog posts), which is
particularly useful when I'm still a beginner with the language.

That said, I have a minor suggestion: I think the mention of the ">>>"
marker for posts from "new" people should be omitted if there aren't
any such posts in the current edition.  It would help avoid confusion
for those reading the HWN for the first time.