[Haskell-cafe] ANN: data-ordlist-0.2

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:29:20 EST 2010

I have released data-ordlist 0.2,  with a number of changes:

1.  The module name is now Data.List.Ordered,  instead of Data.OrdList

2.  Three bugfixes: (ack!)  insertSet and insertBag assumed reverse-ordered
lists,   nub failed to remove duplicates.   Thanks to Topi Karvonen for
reporting the first problem.

3.  One semantic change:  old_nubBy f == new_nubBy (not . f).   The new
version is better keeping with the spirit of the rest of the library,  and
makes the old nub bug much more obvious.  Now nubBy is the greedy algorithm
that returns a sublist such that for all binary predicates:

   isSortedBy pred (nubBy pred xs) == True

4.  Improved documentation,  I hope!   Please consider taking a look and
letting me know what you think.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-ordlist

Cheers,
Leon