[Haskell-cafe] Anyone up for Google SoC 2010?

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 5 16:40:02 EST 2010

> If the goal is to have "more source code [..] created
> and released for the use and benefit of all", how does my project fail
> to achieve this?

Also, it is worth pointing out that from Google's point of view, they
are most interested in whether the programme yields students who stick
around and continue to contribute to open source projects.

I think Niklas and his HSE library very visibly pass on both criteria
- quality code that is actively used, and a continuing contribution.

Regards,
     Malcolm