[Haskell-cafe] SYB/Generics documentation inaccessible

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Tue Feb 2 17:25:22 EST 2010

A few days ago I changed the links from the SYB wiki [1] to point to an
archived version of the vu.nl webpage:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080622204226/http://www.cs.vu.nl/boilerplate/

But it would be nice to have the webpage up again, somewhere.

Cheers,
Pedro

[1] http://www.cs.uu.nl/wiki/bin/view/GenericProgramming/SYB