[Haskell-cafe] SYB/Generics documentation inaccessible

Arne D Halvorsen arne.d.h at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:23:29 EST 2010

I have tried to access a few of the documents on generics that are
referred to from wikipedia, from the GHC documentation, from hackage
and from the wiki. These documents (on vu.nl, subdirectory boilerplate
and strafunski) are apparently forbidden to me, and have been for some
weeks. I tried to mail a webmaster and some other mentioned mail
addresses, but the mails bounced. Could somebody make the docs
accessible, or should it be re-hosted on Hackage?

Regards
Arne D Halvorsen