[Haskell-cafe] Anyone up for Google SoC 2010?

sterl s.clover at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:00:23 EST 2010

Malcolm Wallace wrote:
> Google has announced that the Summer of Code programme will be running
> again this year.  If haskell.org people would like to take part again
> this year, then we need volunteers:
I'd be happy to mentor again as well. It's important to bear in mind
that the total number of mentors plays a small role in slot allocation,
but far more important is to maximize the amount of high-quality
applications -- the more students we encourage to submit proposals, the
more proposals we will be able to fund:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/studentallocations

Cheers,
Sterl.