[Haskell-cafe] Anyone recommend a VPS?

Robert Wills wrwills at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:08:57 EST 2010

I use Webfaction.

http://www.webfaction.com/services/hosting

It's not a personal vps but you get ssh access and you can run any
webserver you want-- even a Haskell one:

http://wrwills.webfactional.com/2009/10/30/Haskell-on-a-Webfaction-Host

They support Postgres databases too.

It's cheaper than a vps (I'm paying $8.50 a month but you can pay as
little as $5.50), but possibly not as convenient.

-Rob