[Haskell-cafe] Template Haskell a Permanent solution?

Jonathan Geddes geddes.jonathan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:36:33 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Tillmann Rendel
<rendel at mathematik.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> This seems simple enough to me, so it looks as if your use case is already
> supported as a library on top of the more general API.

This is exactly what I was looking for, and much simpler than my
previous experiences with quasiQuoters.

In the original post I said, "It may very well be that I am simply not
experienced enough with TH to fully appreciate and embrace it." More
and more I am thinking this is the case. I'll have to give TH a more
thorough look.

BTW, in addition to the resources already given, can anyone suggest
materials for my aforementioned "more thorough look?"

Thanks again for the responses.