[Haskell-cafe] Infinite lists in real world programs

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 23:42:50 CET 2010

Thanks for your answers. In fact I tried to use Simple with a clock signal
and it's painful to pass it wherever you need it. Param is much more
practical.
I like Elerea, I tried Reactive and Yampa, and I found them (especially
Yampa) heavy and not very practical.
The fact that Elerea is minimalistic makes it easier to learn/use and more
flexible.