[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and javascript

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:42:25 CET 2010

One nice thing that WebSharp does is that you can annotate types and
functions and then use them on both sides - on the client and on the
server - almost transparently.

Then you can write common utility functions once, but you only
maintain one code-base and one build workflow.

I haven't used it yet, but it looks like a neat idea.

Antoine