[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hledger 0.13

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Dec 9 17:06:29 CET 2010

On Dec 9, 2010, at 7:39 AM, Simon Michael wrote:
> On Dec 9, 2010, at 7:34 AM, Peter Simons wrote:
>> that it's impossible to install hledger on ArchLinux -- not because
> Why ?
> I haven't yet heard why depending on the higher process version is a
> problem.

Oh, is it because you are avoiding use of cabal-install and hackage
entirely ? If so, how did hledger-0.13 get into the Arch packaging
system, and why couldn't the same be done for process- ? I
don't know how Arch works.

Thanks for pursuing this and helping to flush out the issues. FWIW I'm
still in process of re-testing cabal install of all five packages with
process==, that's currently stalled because cabal mysteriously
insists on using the hledger from hackage.