[Haskell-cafe] Offer to mirror Hackage

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:45:39 CET 2010

On 9 December 2010 20:55, Vincent Hanquez <tab at snarc.org> wrote:

> You might have misunderstood what I was talking about. I'm proposing signing
> on the hackage server on reception of the package,
> where it can be verified by cabal that the package hasn't been signed
> properly.

By "cabal", are you referring to Cabal or cabal-install?  If the
former, then I'm not sure how exactly it would do such verification
since it doesn't have any notion of the internet as far as I'm aware;
if the latter then it means absolutely nothing for those of us that do
not use cabal-install for most packages.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com