[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hledger 0.13

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Dec 8 18:55:40 CET 2010

On Dec 8, 2010, at 5:58 AM, Peter Simons wrote:
> do you by any chance remember which dependency that was? I wonder,
> because I had no trouble compiling hledger 0.13's dependencies on a
> standard GHC 6.12.3 system -- only hledger itself fails the "cabal
> configure" stage --, so it seems to me like all dependencies work
> fine with process 1.0.1.3. Is there something I miss?

Hi Peter.. I haven't been able to track it down yet. If I wasn't clear
before, hledger-lib and hledger-lib build fine with process-1.0.1.3,
but my recollection was that one of hledger-{chart,vty,web} did not.
However I might have been outwitted by cabal again. If it turns out we
actually can cabal install all five packages with process-1.0.1.3,
I'll make a bugfix release.