[Haskell-cafe] Ed Lambda: Functional programming meetup in Edinburgh

Ollie Saunders oliver.saunders at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:27:30 CET 2010

It's that time again...

When: Monday the 13th of December at 7:00pm
Where: 12a The Outhouse, Broughton Street Lane, Edinburgh

This month Chris Yocum will be talking about some functional
fundamentals with his talk:
The Loopless Loop: Perl and Ocaml as functional programming languages

Phil Scott may also be talking, we're not sure yet. Also I'm not sure
if I'm going to be able to make it but I've made provisions if I can't
so the show will definitely be going on.

As always there will be plenty of beer and friendly banter. I think
everyone who comes enjoys themselves and learns something.

If you missed out on last month then you can see my talk on Vimeo:
<http://vimeo.com/17343181> (2nd part isn't there yet but is uploading
right now).