[Haskell-cafe] Categorical description of systems with dependent types

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:47:45 CET 2010

Hi,
You have it exactly right, and I don't think that there's a
particularly deep reason to prefer the one over the other.  It seems
that computer science people
tend to go with the (product-function) terminology, while math people
seem to prefer the (sum-product) version, but it is all largely a
matter of taste.
-Iavor