[Haskell-cafe] ICFP Hotel Room

Sebastian Fischer sebf at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Aug 30 04:56:54 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

> I'm a graduate student (male) and am looking for a (male) roommate to
> split the cost of a hotel room at ICFP.
> [...] I currently have a reservation at the conference hotel

If you don't find a roommate and can cancel your reservation you may
consider staying somewhere else. For example,

     http://www.rodewayinnbaltimoremd.com/

is a 15 minutes walk from the conference hotel and less expensive. At
last year's ICFP people were organising shared flats through the
Haskell Wiki but I don't know whether this is repeated this year.

Sebastian

--
Underestimating the novelty of the future is a time-honored tradition.
(D.G.)