[Haskell-cafe] Slightly humorous: Headhunters toolbox (example for Germany)

sylvain sylvain.nahas at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:45:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

> I'm not sure if you're serious or not ...

Well, I wasn't, actually. My previous email was an eruption of "second
degré" (I guess the closest English term would be irony).

> But you do realise Haskell is not a word only used to name some
> programming language used by fanatic hipsters [0]?

Apart the programming language, I have encountered this term only as a
family name. I would find interesting to know if there is a language in
which this word exists and has yet another meaning.

> Other sources show growing interest in Haskell (much to the dismay of
> our favorite motto).

Would you accept to refer to these other sources?

> Cheers,
Greetings,
Sylvain