[Haskell-cafe] Changing my Profile

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:55:56 EDT 2010

I don't know about doing it at the server side.

I've been trying to setup the right filters and quick links in my
GMail to filter out emails I'm not interested. I'd like to recieve
*all* emails, but be able to filter out the ones I'm not interested in
so I never see them again.

I tried an Uninteresting (for my taste) tag and then searching by
-label:uninteresting. This kinda works, but it's unpredictable. It
will filter out some conversations, but it seems not to filter out
others labelled Uninteresting. If I open the offending conversation
and unlabel it, then label it Uninteresting again, and then go back to
my search results, and refresh, it goes from the list. But having to
do it manually kind of defies the point. I don't want to have to deal
with messages I'm not competent to understand nor/or interested to
bother to read.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.