[Haskell-cafe] Slightly humorous: Headhunters toolbox (example for Germany)

gdweber at iue.edu gdweber at iue.edu
Sat Aug 21 16:17:50 EDT 2010

For what it's worth (which judging from later posts may be nothing),
the link "Sachsen-Anhalt" goes to a page with a section
"Regionales Interesse" with a nice blue bar line for Magdeburg,
and no mention of Halle.

On 2010-Aug-17, Henning Thielemann wrote:

> Daniel Kahlenberg schrieb:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > stumbled across that:
> > http://www.google.com/insights/search/?hl=de#q=haskell&geo=DE&cmpt=q
>
> Good to know that Saxony-Anhalt is the state in Germany with leading
> interest in Haskell. :-) I would like to know, whether this is due to
> Magdeburg or Halle.

  / _ \ / _ \| |    | |     Gregory D. Weber, Associate Professor
 / /_\// / | | | /\ | |     Indiana University East
/ /_\\/ /__| | |/  \| |     http://mypage.iu.edu/~gdweber/
\____/\_____/\___/\__/      Tel. (765) 973-8420; FAX (765) 973-8550