[Haskell-cafe] Re: cabal-install profiling libraries

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:14:27 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Johannes Waldmann <
waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Of course I understand "lack of developer time".
> Could any of this be forked out as student projects?

These kind of projects are perfect for Google Summer of Code. We had two
Cabal projects this year (Hackage 2 and unit testing support).

The next GSoC is quite far in the future (9 months or so) but if we created
some well written proposals for Cabal features we'd like to see implemented
well in time for next year's GSoC we could get some students to work on
them.

Cheers,
Johan