[Haskell-cafe] lazy skip list?

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 02:50:32 EDT 2010

> However, I haven't thought about how operations such as 'cons' and
> 'tail' would be implemented =).  OP just asked about indexing ;-).

Hah, serves me right I suppose.  I figured the promise of some type
fanciness would be catnip to some well-typed cats out there, but your
implementation is even more advanced than I expected.  I'll have to
squint at it a while to figure out how it works and how the usual list
ops could be implemented.  Thanks for giving me something to chew on!

And thanks too for the example of how to write a showsPrec, I hadn't
figured that out yet!