[Haskell-cafe] Embedded scripting Language for haskell app

Hemanth Kapila saihemanth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:12:45 EDT 2010

thanks to all for the responses.

I tried hint and hslua and haskell and both are very nice. My sincere thanks
and kudos to the developers and maintainers of the packages (and to Bulat
for the tutorial on hslua).

FWIW, a couple of observations:

   1.  haskell indeed makes a great scripting language (as expected)
   2. hint is fast* , for the examples that I ran on. (I had this
   'superstition' that haskell , when interpreted, is kinda slow).

  I was about to toss a coin to decide which one to pickup. Perhaps I should
worry about the size.

Thanks
Hemanth