[Haskell-cafe] Re: Slightly humorous: Headhunters toolbox (example for Germany)

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Tue Aug 17 12:49:41 EDT 2010

Henning Thielemann <schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> Daniel Kahlenberg schrieb:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > stumbled across that:
> > http://www.google.com/insights/search/?hl=de#q=haskell&geo=DE&cmpt=q
>
> Good to know that Saxony-Anhalt is the state in Germany with leading
> interest in Haskell. :-) I would like to know, whether this is due to
> Magdeburg or Halle.

Saxony-Anhalt is the state in Germany with leading number of Google
searches regarding Haskell.  This tells nothing about interest.  It
could just as well mean that people in other states understand Haskell
better or go to the proper website (Hackage, Hoogle, etc.) right away
instead of taking the indirection of a search engine (or Google in
particular). ;)

SCNR.

Greets,
Ertugrul