[Haskell-cafe] regex-compat on latest Haskell Platform

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:35:01 EDT 2010

Hi Kevin

Are you trying to compile a program using regex-posix or compiling and
installing an update of regex-posix (which is already in the
Platform)?

If you are compiling a program that uses regex-posix, you shouldn't
need to install other DLLs as the relevant libraries (.a and .o files)
are distributed with the Platform.

For what its worth, Regex-posix worked fine with Platform 2009.2.0.2.
I follow GHC releases rather than Platform ones, so I don't know about
later versions.

Best wishes

Stephen