[Haskell-cafe] Embedded scripting Language for haskell app

Hemanth Kapila saihemanth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:05:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

Can some one please give me a suggestion on the best choice for an embedded
scripting Language for a haskell application?
I mean, something like guile/lua for c/c++ and groovy/jruby for java.

For quite some time, I've been using a lisp-like interpreter that I
implemented myself. But this is not going too well - going by this road, I
suspect I will end up with a mule. I am looking for a pony (a declarative
programming language). I am okay with a donkey too.

baskell[1] seems interesting. And there's hslua[2].
Can one use hint[3] like this ?

Thanks
Hemanth K
[1] baskell - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/baskell