[Haskell-cafe] cabal haddock doesn't work for me on win7

Ryan Ingram ryani.spam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:50:37 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what's going on, here's the error I get:

C:\haskell\ListZipper->cabal haddock
Running Haddock for ListZipper-
Preprocessing library ListZipper-
Warning: The documentation for the following packages are not installed. No
links will be generated to these packages: Cabal-, QuickCheck-,
Win32-, array-, base-, base-,
bin-package-db-, ffi-1.0, rts-1.0, bytestring-,
containers-, directory-, extensible-exceptions-,
filepath-, ghc-6.12.1, ghc-binary-, ghc-prim-,
hpc-, integer-gmp-, mtl-, old-locale-,
old-time-, pretty-, process-, random-,
syb-, template-haskell-, time-1.1.4
Warning: Data.List.Zipper: could not find link destinations for:
    GHC.Classes.Eq GHC.Show.Show Test.QuickCheck.Arbitrary.Arbitrary
Test.QuickCheck.Arbitrary.CoArbitrary GHC.Bool.Bool Data.Maybe.Maybe
haddock: internal Haddock or GHC error: E:\Program Files
(x86)\Haskell\haddock-2.7.2\html\haddock.css: openFile: does not exist
(No such file or directory)

Haskell platform is installed on "C:", I have no idea where it's
getting the "E:" from.

I can specify the correct css location with --css, but then I get the
same error looking for haskell_icon.gif.

  -- ryan