[Haskell-cafe] Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Aug 7 01:54:34 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 01:00, David Virebayre
<dav.vire+haskell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer the new look.
>
> That being said, I'd rather like haddock handling unicode characters
> in comments, at the moment it's unusable if I want to write comments
> in French.

<joke>Wouldn't the docs be unusable if it were in French even if
Haddock handled unicode characters correctly?</joke>

Seriously though, it would be useful for Haddock to handle unicode, if
for nothing else just to allow developers to have their names showing
properly.

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org