[Haskell-cafe] real-time audio processing [Was: can Haskell do everyting as we want?]

Job Vranish job.vranish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:41:38 EDT 2010

Yeah Atom is pretty slick, though unfortunately it's not quite powerful
enough for much of the stuff that we do.

John Van Enk and I are actually working on a language that's similar to C
(and compiles to C), but has polymorphism, type inference and other goodies.
The goal is to make working on embedded systems a bit less painful, while
still being able to do anything that C can do (like run on an 8 bit micro).
Hopfully, if things go as planned, we'll have a working beta out by the end
of the month :)

- Job