[Haskell-cafe] subversion with haskell

Yuras Shumovich shumovichy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:33:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

As reported by the configure script, file svn_error.h is missing.
It presence in latest svn api
(http://subversion.apache.org/docs/api/latest/svn__error_8h.html)
It can be installed in some unusual location, you can try "find /
-name svn_error.h"
If you are using debian based system, you can try apt-file to find the
correspondent package.