[Haskell-cafe] Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Wed Aug 4 14:45:02 EDT 2010

On 10-08-04 01:00 AM, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Sample pages:  http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html

On the Contents page, among the collapsable trees: when I click on a
link that is also a parent, such as Snap.Http.Server and
Text.Templating.Heist, it has the undesirable side effect of collapsing
the subtree (or expanding the subtree). (Firefox 3.6.8 as provided by
current Ubuntu 32-bit.)

When I click on a link, my intention --- and I'm sure most people's
intention too --- is to jump to the linked page only. No side effects
unrelated to the jump. No messing with the tree state.

Another thing. In Safari in iOS 4 in iPod Touch 2nd generation, when a
tree is collapsed, the [+] doesn't show.

(Haha I'm an impossible reviewer. iPod Touch?!)