[Haskell-cafe] what's the best environment for haskell work?

Hamish Mackenzie hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:20:07 EDT 2010

On 5 Aug 2010, at 06:10, aditya siram wrote:

> This is slightly OT, but is there a way of getting some Emacs keybindings in Leksah?

You can add them to the keymap.lkshk, but you will be limited to adding things leksah has commands for.  If you do make some bindings please share them.

We are working on integrating Yi as our editor instead of GtkSourceView and it has emacs keybindings.  This integration is still in the early stages and I would not recommend trying to use it yet (unless you happen to have time to help out).

Hamish