[Haskell-cafe] Software architecture

Charles-Pierre Astolfi cpa at crans.org
Wed Aug 4 07:07:48 EDT 2010

Hey there,

I'm searching for software designs in Haskell ; for example, I have a
pretty good ideo of how I would arrange my modules/classes (in
ocaml/(java/c++)) and how they would all fit together to create, say,
a website aspirator. But I don't have any clue of the right way to do
it with Haskell.

I don't need a solution for this example, I'd just like to see how to
manage non-trivial code. I haven't found any pointers on the
interwebs.

On an unrelated note, what is the simplest way to get the llvm
bitcode? I understand I can compile myself ghc but it there an easier
way?

Thanks a lot!
--
Cp