[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Takusen 0.8.6

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Mon Aug 2 02:47:55 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM, aditya siram <aditya.siram at gmail.com>wrote:

> Why are the Takusen module links on Hackage dead? I would also like to take
> this opportunity to request a Takusen tutorial and to thank you for this
> innovative library.

http://blog.codersbase.com/2010/08/takusen-tutorial-part-1-hello-takusen.html

There you go for a starter tutorial.  For some reason the formatting on the
published page is quite different compared with the interactive editor, and
I got sick of fighting with it.  I hope you can still read it well enough to
get something out of it.  Feed back welcome!  I hope to write more in that
series.  Do you have any suggestions for a simple database application I
could develop in the tutorial series?

Thanks,
Jason