[Haskell-cafe] Using the Clipboard under Windows

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Fri Apr 30 08:19:30 EDT 2010

Hello all,

the application from which I wish to copy (text) data to the clipboard
is not a GUI app, it's more of a simple test-script.

So I'd like to do it without having to install wxHaskell. I guess I'll
just have to bite my way through the Win32 API.

Right now I'm dumping the text output to a file and copy & paste from there.

Günther