[Haskell-cafe] MySQL and Haskell on Windows

Maciej Podgurski maciej.podgurski at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:19:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

some time ago I've had similar problems making MySQL work on Windows,
and I wrote a post to haskell-cafe how I finally fixed them [1]. Maybe
it helps you to solve your problems. I'm still getting linker errors
when using hsql-mysql [2], so if you're going to use it and run into the
same errors, but are able to fix them -- please let me know!

Best wishes,
Maciej

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell-cafe@haskell.org/msg61265.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell-cafe@haskell.org/msg71670.html