[Haskell-cafe] Broken ghc documentation links

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:57:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have recently updated Hoogle so it points at specific documentation.
If anyone finds any further bugs, please let me know.

I'm hoping to go through Hoogle and revise much of it in the near
future, and intend to put things in place to stop this happening again
(and keep it up to date).

Thanks, Neil