[Haskell-cafe] Broken ghc documentation links

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon Apr 26 08:05:35 EDT 2010

Am Montag 26 April 2010 13:36:22 schrieb Ivan Lazar Miljenovic:
> So, the problem is that there are broken links _in Hoogle_;

No, hoogle just sends you to
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.12.2/html/libraries/base-4.2.0.1/Prelude.html#t%3AIO
, which does exist. It's the 'Source' link in the haddocks that sends you
to the 404 Not Found.
It's the same with my local docs, I think it's haddock that got confused by
the move of the IO definition from base to ghc-prim.