[Haskell-cafe] I need help getting started

mitchell at kaplan2.com mitchell at kaplan2.com
Sun Apr 25 11:48:30 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

I haven't yet absorbed everything you've written.  One thing though, I
didn't know how long division takes, but yeah, obviously gcd would take
longer.

Also when I put in the correction based on Luke's note, I found out about
the perfect square problem.

With regard to style, thanks for the suggestions, I'll have to spend a
little more time going over that.

This was my first posting to this list, and you and your colleagues have
given me a real boost.

Thanks so much,

Mitchell